- 1 (8 oz) cup Chicken of the Sea® Jumbo Lump Crab
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- black pepper, to taste
- Oil, for brushing
- Optional Serving: Tartar Sauce, Cocktail sauce or Lemon wedges
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment or foil. Brush or spray prepared pan with oil.
- In a bowl combine eggs, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, red onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, creole seasoning, paprika, and black pepper.
- Gently fold crab into mixture. Scoop about 1/4 cup of filling and shape into flat patties.
- Lay patties on prepared baking sheet pan. Brush or spray tops of patties with oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.