- 1 (8 oz) cup Chicken of the Sea® Jumbo Lump Crab
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- black pepper, to taste
- Oil, for frying
- Optional Serving: Tartar Sauce, Cocktail sauce or Lemon wedges
- In a bowl combine eggs, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, red onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, creole seasoning, paprika, and black pepper.
- Gently fold crab into mixture.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of filling and shape into flat patties.
- Pan fry in oil on medium heat until cooked and crispy on both sides.