- 1 (3.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Sardines
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 mini corn or flour tortillas
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Optional Toppings: shredded lettuce or cabbage, cheese, salsa
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and then add the sardines to the pan, frying on both sides just until lightly golden. Remove the sardines from the pan and set aside.
- Place a dollop of mayonnaise in the center of each tortilla. Divide the sardine pieces evenly between the tortillas and place atop the mayonnaise.
- Top with radish, green onion, cilantro, and/or optional toppings. Enjoy!