- 8 oz. Chicken of the Sea® Mackerel in Water, drained, rinsed and bones removed
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus extra for topping
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- minced parsley
- minced red onions
- smoked paprika
- Cut boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. In a bowl add egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, horseradish, garlic powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Mash the yolk mixture into a smooth texture. Add 2 Tablespoons mackerel into egg yolk mix and mash to combine.
- Taste the mixture and add additional salt and pepper, if needed.
- Using spoon or piping bag filled with the yolk mixture (a quart-sized ziplock works great too-just snip the corner after filling), evenly mound the yolk mixture into the egg whites until it’s full and heaping.
- Add about a teaspoon of crumbled mackerel on top of each deviled egg.
- Garnish with toppings. Serve chilled.