- 1 (3 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon, flaked into bite-size pieces
- 6 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1/2 cup washed, fresh sugar snap peas
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/3 cup celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup wedge sliced red onions
Summer Dill Dressing
- 1/3 cup seasoned gluten free rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots or onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Make the Summer Dill Dressing: Whisk together the rice vinegar, shallots or onion, dill, garlic salt, and oil. Set aside.
- Arrange salad greens on large bowl or platter. Top greens with snap peas, radishes, tomatoes, celery, and onions.
- Evenly divide smoked salmon over salads.
- Drizzle salad with desired amount of Summer Dill dressing and serve.