- 1 (15 oz) can light coconut milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini or yellow squash, diced (or spiralized)
- 2 cups frozen vegetable medley
- 1/2 sweet onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar
- nonstick olive oil spray
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large skillet, whisk together coconut milk, egg, cornstarch, garlic salt and pepper. Turn burner to medium and whisk constantly, until the mixture begins to thicken. Remove form heat, whisk in parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast and 2 Tbsp parsley.
- In a 9x13" baking dish coated with nonstick, toss together zucchini or zoodles, vegetable medley, onion and tuna.
- Drizzle coconut milk sauce over the top of the casserole. Sprinkle with cheddar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese melts. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley. For easy slicing, allow to cool slightly before serving.