- 3 (6 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Minced or Chopped Clams, with juice
- 1 lb. linguine noodles
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 Tablespoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, heat water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté onion, garlic, and add red pepper flakes.
- Add lemon juice, oregano, basil, and Old Bay® Seasoning, stirring for two minutes.
- Add clams with juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and place in serving dish.
- Cover pasta with clam sauce, stir well and top with cheese.