Healthy Salmon Avocado Boats
These healthy—and tasty!—avocado boats are made with flakey salmon and tons of fresh herbs...and can be whipped up in only 5 minutes!
Original recipe courtesy of Fit Foodie Finds
- 2 avocados, halved
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 2 tbsp green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt (or to taste)
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- optional: sriracha, to taste
- First, slice open 2 avocados and remove the pits. Set aside.
- Then, mix together the rest of the ingredients in a medium-size bowl.
- Fill each avocado half with ¼ of the salmon salad. Top with sriracha and a squeeze of lemon.