- 1 (8 oz) cup Chicken of the Sea® Claw Crab
- 8 oz. cream cheese (1 package), softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley, plus extra for topping
- Serving Options: chips, crackers, bread, vegetables, wedges of fresh lemon, etc
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper and parsley.
- Gently fold in claw crab meat until it's combined into the cheese mixture. Add the crab dip mixture into a medium casserole or baking dish.
- Bake for about 35-45 minutes or until top is golden brown. Top with additional chopped parsley if desired.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve dip with chips, crackers, bread and/or vegetables. Add a side of lemon wedges if you want if anyone wants to squeeze fresh juice on their serving.