- 1 (2.5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon with Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- Grated zest of 1 small lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 slices whole grain bread (or your favorite bread)
- 2 small romaine lettuce leaves, trimmed
- In a small bowl, mix together the salmon, bell pepper, carrot, celery, mayonnaise, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a lettuce leaf on one slice of bread and top with the salmon mixture.
- Place the remaining lettuce leaf on top and add the second bread slice on top to form a sandwich.
- Cut the sandwich in half and serve.