Lemon Pepper Salmon Quinoa Salad
You'll feel energized with this quick and healthy lunch—a quinoa salad topped with salmon, veggies, and whole grains!
Original recipe courtesy of Meaningful Eats
- 1 1/2 cups dry quinoa, rinsed (cook according to package instructions)
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 green onions, white & green parts thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olives, chopped (kalamata olives)
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Flavored Salmon Pouches
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions until fluffy and cooked through.
- While the quinoa is still warm, add the lemon juice, olive oil, and salt/pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Divide the quinoa salad up into 4 lunch-sized portions.
- When ready to eat, open a pouch of Chicken of the Sea® Lemon Pepper Flavored Salmon. Top with freshly ground black pepper and enjoy!