- 3 (2.5 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon with Lemon Pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dry quinoa, rinsed (cook according to package instructions)
- 2-3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1/3 cup olives, chopped (kalamata olives)
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions until fluffy and cooked through.
- While the quinoa is still warm, add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine.
- Toss together the lettuce, olives, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, green onions, and parsley. Mix in the quinoa and top with salmon.
- Top with freshly ground black pepper and enjoy!