- 1 (8 oz) cup Chicken of the Sea® Jumbo Lump Crab
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups small mango, diced
- 1 1/2 cups jicama, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger, freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 avocado, sliced into 12 wedges
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped fresh
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Use a fork to gently break crab apart into a small bowl.
- Puree the crushed pineapple and the cayenne pepper in a blender; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mango, jicama, lime juice and grated ginger. Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange a mound of the mango salad on the center of 4 plates.
- Place the crabmeat on top of and around the salad. Add avocado slices on plate. Drizzle each plate with some of the pureed pineapple.
- Whisk together the cilantro and the oil, and then drizzle over each salad.
- Serve with lime wedges and additional cayenne if desired.