- 1 each small size yellow and red tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 (15 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Jack Mackerel in Water, drained, rinsed, de-boned & flaked into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup creamy balsamic dressing
- 2 tablespoons each crumbled peppercorn feta cheese and fresh chopped marjoram
- 4 flatbreads or sun-dried tomato wraps
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler oven.
- Before assembling wrap, place each flatbread or wraps on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Evenly divide the red sliced tomatoes down the center (longest length) of each flatbread topped with 2 slices provolone cheese.
- Flake and evenly divide the mackerel over sliced cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over mackerel; top with yellow sliced tomato.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon each feta cheese and chopped marjoram over tomato.
- Fold each wrap right to left.
- Bush with olive oil then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese over each wrap.
- Broil until cheese is melted (about 1 minute).
- Slice each wrap in half at a diagonal.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Substitute with Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna, Albacore Tuna, Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, Smoked Pacific Salmon, Crab or Shrimp.
Serving Size 1/2 wrap; Calories 340; Calories from Fat 160; Saturated Fat 8; Carbohydrates 22; Fiber 2; Sugars 2; Protein 21; Cholesterol 65; Sodium 810; Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 45%; Iron 15%;