- 1 (15 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Mackerel in Water, drained, bones and skin removed
- 4 tortilla wraps (flavored or gluten free)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup creamy balsamic dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled peppercorn feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped herbs (parsley, thyme, or marjoram)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler oven.
- Flake the mackerel into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- Before assembling wrap, place each wrap on a foil-lined baking sheet pan.
- Lay 2 slices provolone cheese in center of each tortilla. Layer mackerel over provolone cheese.
- Drizzle dressing over mackerel; top with tomato.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tablespoon each of feta cheese and chopped herbs.
- Fold each wrap right to left.
- Bush with olive oil then sprinkle with 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese over each wrap.
- Broil until cheese is melted (about 1 minute). Serve immediately.