Mom's Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole
The classic comfort food, baked to creamy perfection and topped with crunchy bread crumbs.
Enter your best tuna recipe in our Best of the Sea Recipe Challenge. You could win $100 or a trip to Fiji!
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 (12 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained or Solid White (Albacore) Tuna in Water, drained
- 4 cups cooked medium egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Stir soup and milk until smooth.
- Add peas, tuna and noodles in 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 400° F for 30 minutes or until hot, then stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in bowl and sprinkle over tuna mixture.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until golden brown.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Use whole wheat macaroni noodles for a healthier spin on this classic recipe!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 443; Calories from Fat 126; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 48g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 7g; Protein 39g; Cholesterol 77mg; Sodium 1080mg; Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 21%; Calcium 9%; Iron 30%