- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 (12 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained or Solid White (Albacore) Tuna in Water, drained
- 4 cups cooked medium egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Stir soup and milk until smooth.
- Add peas, tuna and noodles in 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 400° F for 30 minutes or until hot, then stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in bowl and sprinkle over tuna mixture.
- Bake 5 more minutes or until golden brown.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Use whole wheat macaroni noodles for a healthier spin on this classic recipe!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 443; Calories from Fat 126; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 48g; Fiber 6g; Sugars 7g; Protein 39g; Cholesterol 77mg; Sodium 1080mg; Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 21%; Calcium 9%; Iron 30%