- 1 (8 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Oysters
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix (6 oz. box)
- 2 cups corn bread stuffing mix (6 oz. box)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth, heated
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven 350°F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Drain and reserve liquid from oysters; chop oysters and set aside.
- In large bowl gradually add reserved oyster liquid and broth to stuffing(s), chopped oysters, celery, onion, and parsley.
- Gently stir to combine all ingredients.
- Place stuffing in casserole dish. Drizzle melted butter over the stuffing.
- Bake covered for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated.
- Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes or until top is slightly golden. Add salt to to taste.
- Garnish with additional parsley & fresh cracked pepper to taste.