- 1 (5 oz.) can Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless, drained
- 3 Tablespoons oil, divided
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups leftover (day old) quinoa
- 1 cup frozen vegetables
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro, plus extra for topping
- 1 Tablespoon sliced green onion, plus extra for topping
- black pepper, to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble until set, about 1-2 minutes. Remove the eggs from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the remaining 2 Tablespoons of oil. Add onions and garlic and cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the quinoa and frozen vegetables. Cook until everything is heated through.
- Stir in the soy sauce, sesame seed oil, cilantro, and green onion. Stir in the salmon and cooked egg. Continue cooking until heated through.
- Season with black pepper and serve with additional cilantro and green onion, if desired.