- 1 (2.5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® flavored Salmon
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 shredded daikon radish
- 1 cup julienned seedless cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Optional condiments: guacamole, pico de Gallo, salsa, hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Make banh mi pickles: In a small bowl, combine carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and parsley.
- Stir in vinegar, water, sugar and salt. Allow mixture to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Lay cheese on tortillas. Divide both banh mi pickles and salmon between each of the flour tortillas, arranging the mixture towards the end that is closest to you. Tightly roll up each tortilla and place it seam side down on a baking dish.
- Spray taquitos lightly with baking spray. Bake taquitos for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve taquitos with optional condiments.