- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 oz) container dairy sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 4 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Butter a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- In medium saucepan cook onion in butter 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add soup, sour cream and garlic salt; heat and stir.
- Fold in sherry, broccoli, spaghetti and salmon.
- Turn into baking dish and sprinkle with cheese, top with almonds.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon.