Burrito Bowl Ingredients
- 1 pouch Lemon Pepper Salmon
- 2 cups cups cooked quinoa
- 2/3 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- For serving lime wedges
Sautéed Vegetables Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
Corn Salsa Ingredients
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- To sauté the vegetables, heat a salute pan to medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add peppers and onions. Sauté for 4 – 5 minutes until the veggies are cooked and softened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- to make the corn salsa, toss all ingredients together until combined.
- Portion quinoa evenly between two serving bowls, spreading it out so that it covers the bottom of the bowls.
- Divide the flavored salmon, peppers and onions, corn salsa and guacamole evenly between the two bowls, and place on top of the quinoa.
- Sprinkle each bowl with some crumbled cheese. Serve immediately, garnishing each bowl with a lime wedge if desired.