Burrito Bowl Ingredients
- 1 (2.5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon with Lemon Pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2/3 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- Lime wedges, for serving
Sautéed Vegetables Ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
Corn Salsa Ingredients
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- To sauté the vegetables, heat a pan over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Add peppers and onions. Sauté for 4 – 5 minutes until the veggies are cooked and softened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- To make the corn salsa, toss all ingredients together until combined (corn, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice).
- Portion quinoa evenly between two serving bowls, spreading it out so that it covers the bottom of the bowls.
- Divide the flavored salmon, peppers and onions, corn salsa and guacamole evenly between the two bowls, and place on top of the quinoa.
- Sprinkle each bowl with some crumbled cheese. Serve immediately, garnishing each bowl with a lime wedge if desired.