- 2 packets (2.5 ounces each) Chicken of the Sea Low Sodium Wild-Caught Alaska Pink Salmon
- 1 tablespoon chili crisp
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 bell peppers, cored and cut into 2” squares
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Minced cilantro
- Black sesame seeds
- To make the salmon mixture, gently combine the Chicken of the Sea Salmon, chili crisp, vinegar, and sesame oil in a bowl just until combined.
- To serve, top a square of bell pepper with some of the salmon and top with green onion, cilantro, and sesame seeds for garnish. Optionally, if you have leftover pieces of bell pepper, chop them up and add as an additional garnish.
- If serving with a cheese plate, place the salmon mixture in a small bowl, garnishing with the green onion and sesame seeds.