- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Minute® Ready to Serve Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 (2.5 ounce) Chicken of the Sea® Sriracha Flavored Salmon Pouches
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, scallions, and thawed mixed vegetables and cook, stirring frequently, until just tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Push the vegetables to the sides of the skillet and crack the eggs in the center. Gently scramble the eggs, pushing them around the pan constantly, until just set, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the eggs and vegetables to a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the skillet; add the rice and cook, stirring frequently, until toasted and warmed through, about 2 minutes.
- Return the eggs and vegetables to the skillet and add the salmon, stirring well until incorporated. Add the soy sauce and sesame oil, stir, and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes. Serve.