- 2 (2.5 ounce) pouches Lemon Pepper Pink Salmon
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon mint, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 20 gyoza wrappers
- 1/4 cup plus water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup prepared gyoza dipping sauce
- Place salmon, onions, celery, mint and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Stir to completely combine.
- Place gyoza wrappers on a work surface. Brush surface of wrappers lightly with water. Place a teaspoon of filling on each wrapper then fold in half and pinch edges to seal.
- Place oil in large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches if necessary, add gyoza and cook until golden brown, about 1 minute. Turn and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add 1 tablespoon water to skillet, cover and remove from heat. Let steam for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with gyoza dipping sauce.
In this recipe
Calories: 80 | Fat: 4.5g | Protein: 6g | Carbs: 6g | Sodium: 710mg | Sugar: 4g