- 5 (2.5 ounces) pouches Pink Salmon
- 1 pound mini penne, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups baby arugula, loosely packed
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko style breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place salmon, penne, arugula, mozzarella, Monterey jack and Swiss cheese in a large bowl and stir to completely combine.
- Place butter, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl and stir to combine.Spread salmon mixture into prepared baking dish. Cover with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake until golden brown on top and heated through, 20-25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
In this recipe
Calories: 400 | Fat: 14g | Protein: 38g | Carbs: 28g | Sodium: 1000mg | Sugar: 3g