- 5 (2.5 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless
- 1 lb. mini penne, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups baby arugula, loosely packed
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz. shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko style bread crumbs or regular bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place salmon, penne, arugula, mozzarella, Monterey jack, and Swiss cheese in a large bowl and stir to completely combine.
- Place butter, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and stir to combine
- Spread salmon mixture into prepared baking dish. Cover with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake covered with foil for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve hot.