- 1 (5 oz) can, drained Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl combine salmon, onion, parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
- Stir in sour cream, egg and bread crumbs.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and cook patties about 4 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned, turning gently.
Make it a Meal
Wondering what would go well with these salmon patties? We’ve compiled a list of other recipes to inspire a delicious seafood meal.
- Our Heirloom Tomato and Tuna Salad recipe is a fresh and healthy side dish to your salmon patties.
- No need to choose between soup and salad with this simple Sicilian Tuna Soup recipe. Made with delicious Albacore tuna and Mediterranean spices, this soup is packed with fresh flavors.
- Between savory salmon patties, flavorful soup, and fresh salad, this meal is sure to please all—whether they’re seafood lovers or not.
For more meal ideas, browse our recipes page.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Dollop these cakes with an easy Lemon Dill and Chive Sauce. Simply combine 1/3-cup of sour cream with a pinch of lemon zest and 1-teaspoon each of fresh dill and chives.
Serving Size 1 patty; Calories 138; Calories from Fat 90; Saturated Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 4g; Fiber 0g; Sugars 1g; Protein 7g; Cholesterol 69mg; Sodium 137mg; Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 2%; Iron 3%