Salmon Stuffed Cucumbers Appetizers With Cream Cheese
If you’re looking for healthy cucumber snacks, try salmon stuffed cucumbers! With just 6 common ingredients, they are quick & easy cucumber appetizers, too.
Original recipe courtesy of Wholesome Yum.
- 1 lb Cucumber (about 1 foot-long cucumber)
- 2 oz Plain cream cheese (softened, cut into cubes)
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 5 oz Chicken of the Sea Pink Salmon
- 1 tbsp Fresh dill (chopped)
- Sea salt (optional)
- Black pepper (optional)
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise into shorter pieces, about 3" long. Use a spoon to scoop out the center of each cucumber, forming a well, leaving edges on all sides. The cucumbers will release juices as you do this, so pat them dry with paper towels afterward.
- Blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic in a blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Fold in the salmon and fresh dill. (You can do this in a bowl or right in the blender, but don't blend.) If desired, you can fold in a little sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Scoop the salmon mixture into the cucumber boats. Garnish with additional dill.