- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless
- 1 lb. cucumber (about 1 (12-inch) long cucumber)
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise into shorter pieces, about 3 in (8 cm) long. Use a spoon to scoop out the center of each cucumber, forming a well, leaving edges on all sides. The cucumbers will release juices as you do this, so pat them dry with paper towels afterward.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, and garlic.
- Fold in the salmon and fresh dill. If desired, you can fold in a little salt and black pepper to taste.
- Scoop the salmon mixture into the cucumber boats. Garnish with additional dill. Serve with lemon wedges.