- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless, drained
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Toppings: fresh cilantro, sour cream, hot sauce
- In a pot over medium-high heat, mix together the chicken broth, corn, black beans, diced tomatoes with green chiles, chili powder, and cumin.
- Gently stir in the salmon. Bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into soup bowls and serve with tortilla chips and toppings of choice.