- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise OR salad dressing
- 4 hamburger buns
- Vegetable oil
- Favorite hamburger toppings: lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc.
- In medium bowl, combine salmon, breadcrumbs, onion, mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, parsley and garlic salt; blend well.
- Shape into 4 burgers (salmon mixture will be moist).
- In large skillet, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil and cook burgers over medium heat until both sides are brown.
- Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Substitute approximately 2 (5 oz) cans drained Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon for 1 pouch.
Serving Size 1 burger; Calories 272; Calories from Fat 122; Saturated Fat 2.5; Carbohydrates 29; Fiber 1.5; Sugars 4.5; Protein 9; Cholesterol 62; Sodium 492; Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 9%; Iron 12%;