- 1 (5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 hamburger buns
- Vegetable oil
- Favorite hamburger toppings: lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc.
- In bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, parsley and garlic salt; blend well.
- Shape into 2 burger sized patties (salmon mixture will be moist).
- In large skillet, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil and cook burgers over medium heat until both sides are brown.
- Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite toppings.