- 8-12 medium asparagus, cut in half lengthwise
- 8-12 prepared crostini
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 (3.75 ounce) can Sardines in Water, drained and bones removed
- Very thin lemon fans
- Very thin red onion slices
- Wrap asparagus in several damp paper towels. Microwave on high for 1½ - 2 minutes, or until just tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Spread pesto on crostini. Top with asparagus, trimming ends of asparagus so they don’t hang over the edge of crostini.
- Arrange pieces of sardine over asparagus.
- Garnish with lemon and red onion.
- Serve immediately.
In this recipe
Calories: 310 | Fat: 6g | Protein: 17g | Carbs: 50g | Sodium: 760mg | Sugar 1g