- 4 slices dense European-style rye bread (cut in half if it’s too thick)
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4-6 leaves of lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cans Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Water, flaked
- Fresh dill
- Lemons, for serving
- Mix together the greek yogurt and dijon mustard; spread on the bread slices.
- Top with lettuce, cucumbers, hard boiled eggs, and red onion.
- Top the sandwiches with the flaked sardines, then garnish with dill and squeeze lemon over the top.