- 2 (3.75 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Water
- 4 slices dense European-style rye bread (cut in half if it’s too thick)
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4-6 leaves of lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Lemons, for serving
- Mix together the Greek yogurt and Dijon mustard; spread on the bread slices.
- Top with lettuce, cucumbers, hard boiled eggs, and red onion.
- Top the sandwiches with the flaked sardines, then garnish with dill and squeeze lemon over the top.