- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Skinless Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, drained
- Tortilla strips (optional)
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Mix together the corn, chicken broth, salmon, black beans, and diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Pour everything into a large saucepan or stock pot.
- Simmer over medium heat until soup is heated through.
- Ladle into soup bowls and top with optional tortilla strips and cilantro.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Tuna!
Serving Size 1 cup; Calories 112; Calories from Fat 18; Saturated Fat 0g; Carbohydrates 15g; Fiber 4g; Sugars 4g; Protein 9g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 575mg; Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 5%; Calcium 3%; Iron 6%