- 1 (10 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Whole Baby Clams, drained
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- optional, red chili flakes for topping
- Optional for serving: crackers, toasts, or vegetables
- In a 10-inch skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in clams and then stir in the cream cheese, and the mayonnaise or sour cream until smooth.
- Add the salt, pepper, parsley, cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Continue cooking until the cheeses are melted, then remove from heat.
- Optional - for a browned top, broil the dip about 6-inches from the top of the oven (make sure you have an oven safe skillet) for a couple minutes or until golden.
- Top with extra chopped parsley and optional chili flakes. Serve with crackers, toasts, or vegetables.