- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 (3 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon
- Round crackers
- Mix cream cheese, dill, salt, lemon juice and pepper until blended.
- Spoon a teaspoonful of mixture onto each cracker.
- Lay a piece of the smoked salmon on top.
- Yields 12-15 cracker appetizers.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Try this recipe with Chicken of the Sea® Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon.
Serving Size 3 salmon crackers; Calories 190; Calories from Fat 90; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrates 12g; Fiber 0g; Sugars 2g; Protein 13g; Cholesterol 51mg; Sodium 908mg; Vitamin A 12%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 5%; Iron 5%