- 2 (3 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Smoked Pacific Salmon
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon minced red onion
- Round crackers
- Mix cream cheese, dill, salt, lemon juice, and pepper until blended.
- Spoon a teaspoonful of cream cheese mixture onto each cracker.
- Lay a piece of the smoked salmon on top. Garnish with red onion, additional dill and black pepper to taste.
- Yields 12-15 cracker appetizers.