- 1 (2.5 oz) pouch Chicken of the Sea® Pink Salmon, Skinless & Boneless
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup Minute Ready to Serve Whole Grain Brown Rice, cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Toppings: salsa, avocado chunks, diced green onion, cilantro, extra cheese
- Preheat the broiler.
- In an 8-inch oven-safe skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the corn, green onion, and rice. Season with garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add the salmon and cilantro and stir to incorporate. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Pour the eggs into the pan and stir to blend with the other ingredients. Cook until the frittata has set on the bottom and begins to firm up on top, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Transfer the skillet to the oven and broil until the top is lightly browned and the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with preferred toppings.