- 1 (5 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese, divided (reserve 1/4 cup for topping)
- Optional toppings: chopped tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, salsa, sour cream, sliced black olives etc.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Oil a baking sheet pan with the olive oil.
- Carefully cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and connecting strands, then place cut side down on the prepared baking sheet pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the squash flesh becomes tender and separates easily into strands with a fork. Finish by gently loosening the "spaghetti strands" from the shells.
- While squash is baking, make the tuna enchilada topping mixture: In a bowl combine the tuna, enchilada sauce, garlic powder, and 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- Divide the tuna enchilada mixture between the two cooked spaghetti squash “boats”.
- Top with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes more or until the squash, sauce and tuna is warm and cheese is melted. If you want the cheese bubbly and brown, broil the squash for an additional minute or so.
- Top with green onions and other optional desired toppings. Serve warm. Enjoy!