- 2 packets (2.5 ounces each) Chicken of the Sea Low Sodium Wild-Caught Alaska Pink Salmon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- 3 small Persian cucumbers
- Salt and pepper
- Diced peppers
- Sesame seeds
- Shredded carrot
- Minced cilantro
- Make the salmon mixture first by combining the salmon, mayonnaise, cilantro, and sriracha in a small bowl. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Slice each cucumber down the middle lengthwise then use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Evenly divide the salmon mixture between all the cucumber boats and garnish with the diced peppers, sesame seeds, shredded carrot and cilantro.