- 1 (3.75 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Hot Sauce
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, sliced about 1/2” thick
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (or herbs of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley
- lemon wedges, for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In a bowl, combine oil, Worcestershire sauce, dried herbs, garlic powder, and onion powder. Whisk ingredients together.
- Lay cauliflower on prepared baking sheet pan in a single layer. Brush the marinade on both sides of the cauliflower slices. Sprinkle salt and pepper to top of cauliflower.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then gently flip the cauliflower over. Continue baking for another 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Remove pan from oven and lay sardines over the cauliflower. Lightly break up the sardines on the cauliflower. Drizzle the sauce from the sardine can over the cauliflower and sardines.
- Return pan to oven and continue baking for about 5 minutes or until sardines are warm.
- Serve the cauliflower and sardines with Parmesan, minced parsley and lemon wedges.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired.