- 1 (12 oz) can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 3/4 oz) can whole kernel corn, no salt added
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled, seeded, medium diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (10 oz) package fresh Spring Mix salad greens, washed and spun dry
- 1 cup mango vinaigrette (your favorite bottled brand or recipe)
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and sliced into wedges
- Gently flake tuna into bite size pieces: set aside.
- In bowl, combine black beans, corn, cucumber and bell peppers.
- Gently fold in 1/2 cup of mango vinaigrette.
- Season to taste with fresh ground black pepper.
- Evenly divide salad greens evenly among four plates.
- In center of the plate, top salad greens with corn mixture: top with tomato slices, tuna and mango slices.
- Drizzle remaining mango vinaigrette evenly over each salad and serve.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Garnish with toasted shaved coconut and nuts of choice for a tropical flair!
Serving Size 1; Calories 400; Calories from Fat 110; Saturated Fat 1; Carbohydrates 46; Fiber 11; Sugars 19; Protein 28; Cholesterol 45; Sodium 1400; Vitamin A 100%; Vitamin C 100%; Calcium 8%; Iron 25%;