Thai Seafood Curry
This Thai Seafood Curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth! Full of mixed seafood, veggies, lite coconut milk, lime juice, green curry paste, and more…it’s easy, healthy, and so darn tasty!
Original recipe courtesy of Show Me the Yummy
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup green curry paste
- 1/2 small yellow onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 carrot peeled and sliced on the diagonal
- 4 cloves garlic minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1 teaspoon salt more or less to taste
- 1 (13.6) oz can lite coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 (3.75 oz) package Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Water drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 pound shrimp raw peeled deveined tails off (about 12 medium shrimp)
- 1/2 pound tilapia cut into large chunks
- 1 cup Spinach packed
- 1/4 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts chopped + more for garnish
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped + more for garnish
- Melt oil in a large stockpot (or straight edged saute pan) over medium heat.
- Once melted, stir in curry paste, onion, pepper, and carrot.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic, ginger, optional pepper flakes, salt, coconut milk, water, lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, and brown sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, stir in Chicken of the Sea® Sardines in Water, shrimp, tilapia, and spinach.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until shrimp and fish are cooked to your liking (may be more or less than 5 minutes).
- Stir in peanuts and cilantro.
- Taste and re-season if necessary and serve over brown rice!