- 2 (5 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea® Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce - divided
- 1 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 1/2 cup Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) or fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 small dinner rolls, split
- 12 thin slices ripe mango
- 12 thin slices cucumber
- Combine salmon, cilantro, green onions, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, lime zest, breadcrumbs and egg white until just combined.
- Shape mixture into 6 small patties.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add salmon patties and sauté until cooked through and lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Brush with remaining sweet chili sauce during last few minutes of cooking.
- Place a salmon patty on each roll bottom, top with 2 slices of mango and 2 slices of cucumber.
- Add roll tops and serve.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
As an alternative, try serving these sliders in lettuce wraps!