- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced onion
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Crackers or fresh cut vegetables (optional)
- In medium bowl, flake tuna.
- Gently fold in remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Serve with crackers, fresh cut vegetables or use as a sandwich filling.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Serve this mixture in between two slices of bread for a delicious sandwich!
Serving Size 2 tablespoons; Calories 90; Calories from Fat 49; Saturated Fat 1; Carbohydrates 3; Fiber 1.5; Sugars 0.5; Protein 8; Cholesterol 17; Sodium 149; Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 1%; Iron 3%;