- 2 (12 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained or Solid White
- (Albacore) Tuna in Water, drained
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 12 oz package medium egg noodles, cooked to package directions
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, milk, and salt until smooth. Add peas, tuna and cooked noodles.
- Pour mixture into a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot, then stir.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter in bowl and sprinkle over tuna casserole mixture.
- Bake 5-10 more minutes or until golden brown.