- 2 (5 oz) cans Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 1/4 cup banana peppers, sliced
- 4 croissants, halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna with the onions, pickles, celery, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Scoop onto croissant half and top with tomato, lettuce, banana peppers and remaining half of croissant.
In this recipe
Add a little twist
Add a touch of sweetness to the dish by using chopped bread and butter pickles instead of dill.
Serving Size 1 sandwich; Calories 448; Calories from Fat 198; Saturated Fat 9g; Carbohydrates 36g; Fiber 3g; Sugars 9g; Protein 25g; Cholesterol 82mg; Sodium 1720mg; Vitamin A 87%; Vitamin C 24%; Calcium 5%; Iron 10%